JW Steel Construction has over 20 years of experience in fabrication of steel structures, mainly for offshore industry.
Our asset is modern machines park, which is constantly expanded. What makes our services outstandingly convenient, is that apart of our facilities in Nehringa street in Szczecin of area ~50 000 m2 with 4 production halls, we have also an access to the Szczecin's shipyard with workshop, gantry crane, overhead cranes - so the structures can be easily transported by a vessel.
Basic range of our services:
- fabrication of secondary steel (mainly pipe constructions) for wind farms, oil platforms, shipbuilding, seafastenings on vessels, fabrication of primary and special constructions and many more;
- manufacturing of structures and containers for heavy industry, civil and marine engineering;
- manufacturing and assembly of hull structures and repair works on ships;
- custom thermal and plasma (oxy-fuel) cutting of steel and aluminum (3D plate and pipe beveling); mechanical cutting of plates and profiles;
- machining (drilling, threading, beveling), metal forming, plates bending, preparation for welding;
- blasting, surface protection;
- repairing and welding/fitting/grinding services on-site;
- MOB/DEMOB on the installation vessels.
The quality of our products is confirmed by the obtained quality certificates in accordance with the requirements of: PN-EN ISO 9001 “Integrated Quality Management System”, PN-EN ISO 3834-2 “Quality requirements for fusion welding of metallic materials-Comprehensive quality requirements”, PN-EN 1090-2:2012“Technical requirements for steel structures”, DIN18800-7 Class E “Admission manufacturers of steel structures”.
Our extensive experience allows us to present implementation of a number of important tasks in the field of:
- wind power structures production
- structures and offshore containers production
- tanks and silos for land and sea construction production
- production and assembling hall’s construction
- hull and repair work on vessels
We emphasize that our technical capabilities and hired qualified staff allows us to perform automated production preparation and ensure quality and timely completion of task – both in the series production, the individual and the implementation of prototype.